- Title Pages
- General Editors’ Preface
- Table of Cases
- Table of Treaties
- Table of International Instruments
- Table of Domestic Legislation
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Categorizing Vertical and Horizontal Jurisdictional Interactions
- 2 Conceptualizing the Relations between National and International Courts
- 3 The Fragmentation of International Law
- 4 The Feasibility of Regulation: Do National and International Proceedings Overlap?
- 5 Application of Jurisdictional-regulating Norms
- 6 Flexible Jurisdiction-regulating Rules
- Regulating Jurisdictional Relations Between National and International Courts
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.