- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 The Relationship between Left-of-Centre Parties and Trade Unions
- 2 Mapping Party–Trade Union Relationships in Contemporary Democracies
- 3 The Australian Labor Party and the Trade Unions
- 4 A Dying Embrace?
- 5 Finland
- 6 Left-wing Parties and Trade Unions in France
- 7 Growing Apart?
- 8 Parties and Labour Federations in Israel
- 9 Left-of-Centre Parties and Trade Unions in Italy
- 10 The Legacy of Pillarization
- 11 Two Branches of the Same Tree?
- 12 Strong Ties between Independent Organizations
- 13 No Place Else To Go
- 14 Still So Happy Together?
- 15 The Relationship between Left-of-Centre Parties and Trade Unions in Contemporary Democracies
- Chapter 16 Variations in Party–Union Relationships
- Left-of-Centre Parties and Trade Unions in the Twenty-First Century
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.