- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Setting the scene
- Chapter 2 How languages work
- Chapter 3 What is necessary
- Chapter 4 What is desirable
- Chapter 5 What is not (really) needed
- Chapter 6 How about complexity?
- Chapter 7 How many words should there be?
- Chapter 8 The limits of a language
- Chapter 9 Better for what purpose?
- Chapter 10 An ideal language
- Chapter 11 Facing up to the question
- Notes and sources
- Are Some Languages Better than Others?
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.