- Title Pages
- General Editor’s Introduction
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Statutory Instruments
- Table of EU Legislation
- Table of International Instruments
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Crimes of Evasion—History and Theory
- 3 Avoidance and Evasion
- 4 Criminal Evasion of Duties and Taxes
- 5 Investigation and Prosecution Structures
- 6 Investigatory Powers
- 7 Prosecution and Its Alternatives
- 8 The International Element
- 9 Problems at the Intersections of Tax and Criminal Law
- 10 Should More Alleged Tax Evaders Be Prosecuted?
- Criminal Justice and Taxation
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.