- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figures
- List of Abbreviations
- About the Contributors
- 1 Introduction: The Governance of the Transformation of Europe’s Economic, Political, and Constitutional Constellation since the Euro Crisis
- 2 Towards an Ever Closer Economic and Monetary Union? The Politics and Economics of Exploratory Governance
- 3 Making the Euro Thrive for the Next 100 Years: What Is Needed, and What Is Missing?
- 4 Rebalancing and Completing the European Monetary Union
- 5 Rebalancing the Governance of the Euro Area
- 6 Opening Pandora’s Box? The Crisis and the EU Institutions
- 7 Emerging from the Euro Crisis: The Institutional Dilemmas of a Political Union
- 8 The Role of Courts in the Wake of the Eurozone Crisis
- 9 Banking on Union: EU Governance between Risk and Uncertainty
- 10 Europe’s Legitimacy in the Crisis
- 11 The Inter-Democratic Deficit of the European Union
- 12 Political Legitimacy, Credible Commitment, and Euro Governance
- 13 Paradoxical Europe: The Eurozone Crisis and the Unanticipated Consequences of Integration
- 14 Constitutionalism and the Law of the European Economy
- 15 Inequality in Economic Perceptions within and between EU Member Countries
- Beyond the Crisis
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.