- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of International Treaties
- Table of Documents
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Owned or Shared? Territorial Autonomy in the Minority Discourse
- 2 Can Non-Territorial Autonomy Bring an Added Value to Theoretic and Policy-Oriented Analysis of Ethnic Politics?
- 3 Minorities and the Limits of Liberal Democracy
- 4 Non-Territorial Autonomy
- 5 Non-Territorial <i>Millets</i> in Ottoman History
- 6 From Empire to Multilateral Player
- 7 NTA as Political Strategy in Central and Eastern Europe
- 8 Autonomy as Symbolic Production
- 9 Indigenous Autonomy in the Americas
- 10 Autonomy in South Asia
- Minority Accommodation through Territorial and Non-Territorial Autonomy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.