- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction: A Post-Catholic Ireland?
- 2 From Monopoly to Market
- 3 Reconciling Diversity?
- 4 Ballyboden Parish Pastoral Council
- 5 <i>Slí Eile</i> (<i>Magis</i> Ireland)
- 6 Abundant Life: A Charismatic Congregation in Limerick City
- 7 St Patrick’s United Church, Waterford City
- 8 Jesus Centre, Dublin
- 9 Holy Cross Benedictine Monastery
- 10 Fermanagh Churches Forum
- 11 People of Minority Religions
- 12 Extra-Institutional Religion: Transforming Post-Catholic Ireland?
- Transforming Post-Catholic Ireland
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.