- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Using Height-for-Age Difference Instead of Height-for-Age Z-Scores for the Meaningful Measurement of Catch-Up Growth in Children under 5 Years of Age
- 2 Can Transfer Programs Be Made More Nutrition Sensitive?
- 3 The Micronutrient Deficiencies Challenge in African Food Systems
- 4 The Internationalization of the Obesity Epidemic
- 5 Evidence-Informed Policymaking
- 6 Access to Adequate Nutritious Food: New Indicators to Track Progress and Inform Action
- 7 Agriculture for Nutrition
- 8 Is Small Farm-Led Development Still a Relevant Strategy for Africa and Asia?
- 9 Agricultural R&D, Food Prices, Poverty, and Malnutrition Redux
- 10 Bioeconomy
- 11 Global and Local Food Systems in the GM Labeling Campaign
- 12 Population Increases and Agricultural Productivity
- 13 Ending Hunger and Undernutrition by 2025
- 14 The Present Pattern of Growth, Inequality, and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 15 Social Mobilization and Food Security
- 16 Distributional Impacts of the 2008 Global Food Price Spike in Vietnam
- 17 Independence or Influence
- 18 Who Makes Global Food Policy?
- 19 The Implications of a Changing Climate on Global Nutrition Security
- The Fight Against Hunger and Malnutrition
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.