- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- Chapter 1 Models of Development in the Global Information Age: Constructing an Analytical Framework
- Chapter 2 The Silicon Valley Model: Economic Dynamism, Social Exclusion
- Chapter 3 Reconstructing the Finnish Model 2.0: Building a Sustainable Development Model?
- Chapter 4 Toward the Welfare State 2.0? The Crisis and Renewal of the European Welfare State
- Chapter 5 Development as Culture: Human Development and Information Development in China
- Chapter 6 South African Informational Development and Human Development: Rights vs. Capabilities
- Chapter 7 Development, Democracy, and Social Change in Chile
- Chapter 8 Pacifism, Human Development, and Informational Development: The Costa Rican Model
- Chapter 9 Rethinking Human Development
- Chapter 10 Dignity as Development
- Reconceptualizing Development in the Global Information Age
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.