- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Foundations for Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation
- 3 A Continuum of Models for Any Situation
- 4 Data for LEWIE
- 5 What’s a Reef Worth?
- 6 Economy-wide Cost-benefit Analysis
- 7 Galápagos
- 8 Evaluating the Impact of Global Food Price Shocks in Rural Guatemala
- 9 Spillover Effects of Social Cash Transfers
- 10 Did Malawi Prove the Experts Wrong?
- 11 Modeling the Regional Impacts of an Irrigation Project in Tanzania
- 12 Gender and Saffron Price Shocks in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains
- 13 International Migration, Remittances, and the Impacts of the Great Recession in Rural Mexico
- 14 The True Cost of Corruption
- 15 Conclusion
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Beyond Experiments in Development Economics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.