- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Aristotelian Virtue Ethics and Economic Rationality
- Chapter 2 The Epicureans on Happiness, Wealth, and the Deviant Craft of Property Management
- Chapter 3 Economic Good as Indifferent
- Chapter 4 Adam Smith on Virtue, Prosperity, and Justice
- Chapter 5 The Virtues of a Kantian Economics
- Chapter 6 On Virtue Economics
- Chapter 7 The Separation of Economics from Virtue
- Chapter 8 The Space Between Choice and Our Models of It
- Chapter 9 Virtues of Productivity versus Technicist Rationality
- Chapter 10 Virtues as Social Capital
- Chapter 11 Can Trust, Reciprocity, and Friendships Survive Contact with the Market?
- Chapter 12 Do Markets Corrupt?
- Economics and the Virtues
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.