- Title Pages
- 1 Basic Definitions and Examples
- 2 Duality
- 3 Minors
- 4 Connectivity
- 5 Graphic Matroids
- 6 Representable Matroids
- 7 Constructions
- 8 Higher Connectivity
- 9 Binary Matroids
- 10 Excluded-Minor Theorems
- 11 Submodular Functions and Matroid Union
- 12 The Splitter Theorem
- 13 Seymour's Decomposition Theorem
- 14 Research in Representability and Structure
- 15 Unsolved Problems
- Appendix: Some Interesting Matroids
- (p.583) 15 Unsolved Problems
- Matroid Theory
- Oxford University Press
This chapter examines a number of unsolved problems. The discussions cover problems in linear representability; unimodal conjectures; critical problems; gammoids and transversal matroids; excluding a uniform matroid; and negatively correlated matroid.
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.