- Title Pages
- 1 Appetite—a psychological concept
- 2 Neural processing related to feeding in primates
- 3 Brainstem orosensorimotor mechanisms and the neural control of ingestive behaviour
- 4 Role of the digestive afferents in food intake regulation
- 5 Small objects of desire: the recognition of appropriate foods and drinks and its neural mechanisms
- 6 Human male sexuality: appetite and arousal, desire and drive
- 7 Classical conditioning, drug cues and drug addiction
- 8 The learned nature of binge eating
- 9 Neuropharmacology of appetite and taste preferences
- 10 A brief history of the anhedonia hypothesis
- 11 The appetite for nicotine
- 12 Young people and fruit machine gambling
- 13 Comparing motivational systems—an incentive motivation perspective
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.