- Title Pages
- 1 From vision to action: how the primate brain encodes and remembers visuomotor space
- 2 Integrating information from different senses in the superior colliculus
- 3 Response synchronization, a neuronal code for relatedness
- 4 Visual attention in mind and brain
- 5 Predispositions in perceptual and cognitive development
- 6 Neural mechanisms of olfactory recognition memory
- 7 The neural basis of avian song learning and perception
- 8 The avian hippocampal formation and memory for hoarded food: spatial learning out in the real world
- 9 To consolidate or not to consolidate: what are the questions?
- 10 Genetic strategies for the study of hippocampal-based memory storage
- 11 Neuronal correlates of recognition memory
- 12 Skill learning: the role of the cerebellum
- 13 Brain systems and the regulation of memory consolidation
- 14 How the brain learns about danger
- 15 Models of memory: the case of imprinting
- 16 The hippocampus, perirhinal cortex and memory in the monkey
- 17 Functional neuroimaging and memory systems
- 18 To have but not to hold
- 19 In memory
- Brain, Perception, Memory
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.