- Title Pages
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 2 THE NONPARAMETRIC RADON TRANSFORM
- 3 HARMONIC FUNCTIONS IN R <sup> <i>n</i> </sup>
- 4 HARMONIC FUNCTIONS AND RADON TRANSFORM ON ALGEBRAIC VARIETIES
- 5 THE NONLINEAR RADON AND FOURIER TRANSFORMS
- 6 THE PARAMETRIC RADON TRANSFORM
- 7 RADON TRANSFORM ON GROUPS
- 8 RADON TRANSFORM AS THE INTERRELATION OF GEOMETRY AND ANALYSIS
- 9 EXTENSION OF SOLUTIONS OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- 10 PERIODS OF EISENSTEIN AND POINCARÉ SERIES
- Appendix SOME PROBLEMS OF INTEGRAL GEOMETRY ARISING IN TOMOGRAPHY
- The Universality of the Radon Transform
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.