- Title Pages
- 1 Contemporary Manufacturing and Workplace Relations
- 2 Researching the Shop-Floor: The Cases of Valleyco and Nippon CTV
- 3 The Process of Management Control at Nippon CTV
- 4 The Process of Management Control at Valleyco
- 5 What Do Workers Do? Patterns of Negotiated Order
- 6 Why Do Workers Do what they Do? Evidence of High Commitment
- 7 More than a Pair of Hands? Worker Involvement in what they Do and how they Do it
- 8 The Role of Organized Labour
- 9 Management and Labour on the ‘New’ Shop-Floor
- 10 A Reappraisal of Contemporary Manufacturing and the ‘Japanese’ Model
- Life on the Line in Contemporary Manufacturing
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.