- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Role of the State in Economic Change: Entrepreneurship and Conflict Management
- 3 International Economic Integration and the Changing Role of National Governments
- 4 The Myth of Anglo-Saxon Capitalism: Reconstructing the History of the American State
- 5 Resolving the State-Market Dilemma in East Asia
- 6 The State and Structural Change: What can be Learnt from the Successful Late Industrializes?
- 7 The State and Industrialization in India: Successes and Failures and the Lessons for the Future
- 8 The State and Economic Change in Africa
- 9 The State under State Socialism and Post-Socialism
- 10 Politics, Planning, and the Transition from Stalinism: the Case of China
- 11 The State and Economic Reform in Vietnam and the Lao PDR
- The Role of the State in Economic Change
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.