- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Comparative Competition Policy: Boundaries and Levels of Political Analysis
- 3 United States Competition Policy Institutions: Structural Constraints and Opportunities
- 4 Canadian Competition Policy Institutions and Decision Processes
- 5 The Fair Trade Commission and the Enforcement of Competition Policyin Japan
- 6 The Prolonged Reform of United Kingdom Competition Policy
- 7 The German Cartel Office in a Hostile Environment
- 8 Competition Policy in the European Union: Creating a Federal Agency?
- 9 Reconciling Competition Laws and Trade Policies: A New Challenge to International Co-operation
- 10 The Internationalization of Competition Policy
- 11 Conclusions: International Convergence and National Contrasts
- Select Bibliography
- Comparative Competition Policy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.