- Title Pages
- 1 An Empirical Disproof of Determinism?
- 2 A Possible Worlds Analysis of Freedom
- 3 Preferences, Conditionals, and Freedom
- 4 Induction, Rational Acceptance, and Minimally Inconsistent Sets
- 5 Induction, Evidence, and Conceptual Change
- 6 Reason and Consistency
- 7 Consensual Rationality and Scientific Revolution
- 8 Coherence and the Hierarchy of Method
- 9 The Knowledge Cycle
- 10 The Coherence Theory of Knowledge
- 11 Metaknowledge: Undefeated Justification
- 12 Metamind: Belief, Consciousness, and Intentionality
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.