- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Introduction of ‘Officialism’, 1831–1856
- 3 Insolvency outside Bankruptcy: Imprisonment for Debt in the Nineteenth Century
- 4 Retreat from ‘Officialism’, 1857–1869
- 5 Return to ‘Officialism’, 1870–1883
- 6 Company Winding-up in Victorian England
- 7 Some Characteristics of Insolvency Levels
- 8 Aftermath and Summary of Conclusions
- Manuscript sources
- Printed Sources
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.