- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Tables
- I Perspectives
- 1 Introduction: Theatre, Theatricality, and Disorder
- 2 The Great OP War
- II Contexts
- 3 Theatre, Culture, and Society
- 4 Theatre and the Constitution
- 5 Theatre, the Politicians, and the Press
- 6 Theatre and Popular Politics
- III <i>Mirrors</i>
- 7 Who Were the OPs?
- 8 Audiences as Actors
- 9 John Bull in Covent Garden
- 10 Repertoires and Riots
- 11 Conclusion
- Appendix I Literature as Palimpsest
- Appendix II Satires and Society
- Select Bibliography
- Theatre and Disorder in Late Georgian London
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.