- Title Pages
- Tables and Illustrations
- A Note on Terminology
- Chapter One Medical Expenditure as State Charity
- Chapter Two Financing an Expanding System of Medical Care
- Chapter Three Popularity of Eye Surgery and Problems of Colonial Hospital Finance in Delhi
- Chapter Four Zenana Medical Care
- Chapter Five Founding the Women’s Medical Service in India
- Chapter Six Army Hospitals for Indian Employees
- Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- About the Author
- Colonial Medical Care in North India
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.