- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- 1 India’s Security Identity Develops, 1947–98
- 2 The BJP and Indian Foreign Policy Until 1998
- 3 The Reality of Power, Pokhran II, and Domestic Dynamics
- 4 Confronting, Engaging, Consolidating
- 5 Exploding Perceptions
- 6 Aftermath
- Primary/Secondary Sources
- About the Author
- Hindu Nationalism and the Evolution of Contemporary Indian Security
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.