- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Accession to India
- Chapter 2 Kashmir–Union Negotiations on Article 370
- Chapter 3 Jammu & Kashmir’s Constituent Assembly
- Chapter 4 Negotiating the Delhi Agreement
- Chapter 5 Post-Delhi Agreement
- Chapter 6 Sheikh Abdullah’s Arrest
- Chapter 7 Kashmir’s Constitution is Framed
- Chapter 8 The Constitution of Jammu & Kashmir
- Chapter 9 The Wreck of Article 370
- Chapter 10 The Governor Replaces the Sadar-i-Riyasat
- Chapter 11 ‘Erosion’ of Article 370
- Chapter 12 Restoring the Autonomy of Jammu & Kashmir
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.