- Title Pages
- Introduction: Searching for Strategy in an Age of Peacebuilding
- 1 Strategic Peacebuilding: An Overview
- 2 Strategic Peacebuilding: Concepts and Challenges
- 3 The Evaluation of Peacebuilding Initiatives
- 4 Reconciliation: An Ethic for Peacebuilding
- 5 Whose Strategy, Whose Peace? The Role of International Institutions in Strategic Peacebuilding
- 6 How Strategic Is UN Peacebuilding?
- 7 Targeted Sanctions, Counterterrorism, and Strategic Peacebuilding
- 8 Peace <i>and</i> Justice?
- 9 Human Rights and Strategic Peacebuilding
- 10 Economic Globalization and Strategic Peacebuilding
- 11 The Response Imperative
- 12 Turning from Hatred to Community Friendship
- 13 Religion and Peacebuilding
- Conclusion: Strategic Peacebuilding beyond the Liberal Peace
- Strategies of Peace
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.