- Title Pages
- For Christine, of course
- ONE A Hindu Temple Comes to Town
- TWO Evangelizing Fellow Immigrants
- THREE Resettling for Christ
- FOUR Hosting Muslim Neighbors
- FIVE Struggling to Reach Out
- SIX Gathering around the Table of Fellowship
- SEVEN Bridges to Understanding
- EIGHT Unity in Spirituality
- NINE Solidarity in the African American Experience
- TEN Looking Back, Ahead, and into the Eyes of Others
- ELEVEN More Hindus and Others Come to Town
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.