- Title Pages
- Introduction: Variations of Holiness Radicalism in Progressive Era America
- 1 Martin Wells Knapp and the Origins of the Radical Holiness Movement
- 2 Marching to the Pearly White City
- 3 Pentecost Comes to the White City
- 4 The “Pentecostal Dancers” Invade Boston
- 5 “A Standard for the People”
- 6 “Forsaking All for Jesus”
- 7 The MCA and the Making of Modern American Religious Culture
- 8 The Fire Wanes and Is Rekindled
- Works Cited
- Holy Jumpers
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.