- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 WHY MACHINE MORALITY?
- Chapter 2 ENGINEERING MORALITY
- Chapter 3 DOES HUMANITY WANT COMPUTERS MAKING MORAL DECISIONS?
- Chapter 4 CAN (RO)BOTS REALLY BE MORAL?
- Chapter 5 PHILOSOPHERS, ENGINEERS, AND THE DESIGN OF AMAS
- Chapter 6 TOP‐DOWN MORALITY
- Chapter 7 BOTTOM‐UP AND DEVELOPMENTAL APPROACHES
- Chapter 8 MERGING TOP‐DOWN AND BOTTOM‐UP
- Chapter 9 BEYOND VAPORWARE?
- Chapter 10 BEYOND REASON
- Chapter 11 A MORE HUMAN‐LIKE AMA
- Chapter 12 DANGERS, RIGHTS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- EPILOGUE—(RO)BOT MINDS AND HUMAN ETHICS
- Moral Machines
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.