- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Striking the Delicate Balance
- Chapter 2 “A Time for War and a Time for Peace”
- Chapter 3 Teaching Buddhism and Violence
- Chapter 4 Violence and Religion in the Christian Tradition
- Chapter 5 Confronting Misoislamia
- Chapter 6 The Specter of Violence in Sikh Pasts
- Chapter 7 Cities of Gold
- Chapter 8 Believing is Seeing
- Chapter 9 Teaching Religion, Violence, and Pop Culture
- Chapter 10 Religion, Violence, and Politics in the United States
- Chapter 11 M. K. Gandhi: A Postcolonial Voice
- Chapter 12 Teaching the Just War Tradition
- Chapter 13 Understanding the Nature of Our Offense
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.