- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 How Has Cognitive Neuroscience Contributed to Social Psychological Theory?
- Chapter 2 You, Me, and My Brain
- Chapter 3 Distributed Process for Retrieval of Person Knowledge
- Chapter 4 Evaluating Faces on Social Dimensions
- Chapter 5 Social Neuroscience and the Representation of Others
- Chapter 6 Perceiving Social Category Information from Faces
- Chapter 7 Self-Regulation in Intergroup Relations
- Chapter 8 Perceiving Humanity or Not
- Chapter 9 Us versus Them
- Chapter 10 Self-Regulation and Evaluative Processing
- Chapter 11 The Neural Basis of Emotional Decision-Making
- Chapter 12 Social Neuroscience of Asymmetrical Frontal Cortical Activity
- Chapter 13 Why Symbolic Processing of Affect Can Disrupt Negative Affect
- Chapter 14 Emotion in Social Neuroscience
- Chapter 15 The Social Brain in Interactive Games
- Chapter 16 Social Pain
- Chapter 17 Could an Aging Brain Contribute to Subjective Well-Being?
- Chapter 18 Social Neuroscience and the Soul's Last Stand
- Chapter 19 Building a Social Brain
- General commentary Hanging with Social Neuroscientists
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Social Neuroscience
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.