- Title Pages
- 1 From Shortys to Old Heads
- 2 Making Room for Daddy
- 3 Intergenerational Support and Reciprocity Between Low-Income African American Fathers and Their Aging Mothers
- 4 Life After PRWORA
- 5 Men Do Matter
- 6 School Engagement, Peer Influences, and Sexual Behaviors Among High School African American Adolescent Boys
- 7 Promising Practices
- 8 Academic Engagement of Black Male Student Athletes
- 9 What Are Depressed African American Adolescent Males Saying About Mental Health Services and Providers?
- 10 Don’t Bother Me, I Can’t Cope
- 11 Health and Young African American Men
- 12 Health and Health-Care Service Use Among Middle-Class Black Men
- 13 At the Intersection of HIV/AIDS Disparities
- 14 Suicide Among African Americans
- 15 Cultural Interventions for Reducing Violence Among Young, African American Males
- 16 Incarceration and Family Formation
- 17 Understanding the Economic Costs of Incarceration for African American Males
- 18 The African American Male
- Social Work With African American Males
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.