- Title Pages
- 1 The Feminization of Poverty in Cross-National Perspective
- 2 Sweden: The Feminization of Poverty?
- 3 Feminization of Poverty in France: A Latent Issue
- 4 Germany: Poverty as a Risk for Women Deviating from The Male Breadwinner Norm
- 5 The United Kingdom: The Feminization of Poverty?
- 6 Women’s Poverty in Canada: Cross-Currents in an Ebbing Tide
- 7 The Italian Case
- 8 Feminization of Poverty in Japan: A Special Case?
- 9 Feminization of Poverty in The United States: Any Surprises?
- 10 Summary, Synthesis, and Conclusions, Part 1: The Poverty of Lone Women, Their Diversity, and Income Sources
- 11 Summary, Synthesis, and Conclusions, Part 2: Government Policies for Lone Women
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.