- Title Pages
- Pricing Decisions in the Euro Area
- 1 The Use of Survey Data to Investigate Price Setting
- 2 Summary of Results for the Euro Area
- 3 Price Reactions to Demand and Cost Shocks
- 4 Why Are Prices Sticky?
- 5 Asymmetries in Price Setting
- 6 Price Setting in German Manufacturing
- 7 The Pricing Behavior of Italian Firms
- 8 A Survey of Price Setting Practices of Luxembourg Firms
- 9 The Pricing Behavior of Dutch Firms
- 10 How Portuguese Firms Set Their Prices
- 11 The Pricing Behavior of Spanish Firms
- 12 A Comparison Based on International Survey Evidence
- 13 Competition and Price Adjustment in the Euro Area
- 14 What Quantitative Micro Data Reveal about Price Setting Behavior
- 15 Policy Lessons and Directions for Ongoing Research
- Appendix: The National Questionnaires
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.