- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Interwar Economy in a Secular Perspective
- Chapter 2 The Legacy of the First World War
- Chapter 3 The 1920s: Crises and Currency Stabilizations
- Chapter 4 Output, Productivity, and Technical Progress in the 1920s
- Chapter 5 International Capital Movements in the 1920s
- Chapter 6 The Onset of the Great Depression
- Chapter 7 Unemployment
- Chapter 8 The Fragmented World of the 1930s
- Chapter 9 Industrial Progress and Recovery
- Chapter 10 Epilogue: The Past and the Present
- Guide to Further Reading
- The World Economy between the World Wars
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.