- Title Pages
- List of contributors
- 1 Animal Rights, One Step at a Time
- 2 Animal Rights
- 3 Ethics beyond Species and beyond Instincts
- 4 Eating Meat and Eating People
- 5 Animals—Property or Persons?
- 6 Animals as Objects, or Subjects, of Rights
- 7 Drawing Lines
- 8 All Animals Are <i>Not</i> Equal
- 9 Foxes in the Hen House
- 10 A New Property Status for Animals
- 11 Can Animals Sue?
- 12 Of Mice and Men
- 13 Animal Rights and the Values of Nonhuman Life
- 14 Beyond “Compassion and Humanity”
- Animal Rights
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.