- Title Pages
- 1 Why Study Brain Dynamics?
- 2 Theoretical Accounts of the Nervous System
- 3 Engineering Theories and Nervous System Function
- 4 Methodological Considerations
- 5 Mathematical Preliminaries
- 6 Statistical Protocols
- 7 Time Series Analysis
- 8 Electrophysiology: Microelectrode Recordings
- 9 Spike Sorting
- 10 Electro- and Magnetoencephalography
- 11 PET and fMRI
- 12 Optical Imaging
- 13 Local Regression and Likelihood
- 14 Entropy and Mutual Information
- Appendix A The Bandwagon
- Appendix B Two Famous Papers
- Photograph Credits
- Observed Brain Dynamics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.