- Title Pages
- 1 Study Background, Rationale, and Participating Agencies
- 2 Theoretical and Conceptual Frameworks and Past Research
- 3 Study Sample and Demographics of the Participating Agencies
- 4 Data Sources, Variables, and Data Collection Procedures
- 5 Risk Factors
- 6 Mental and Physical Health Functioning
- 7 Educational Achievements
- 8 Employment and Finances
- 9 Relationships, Social Support Networks, and Parenting
- 10 Relation Between Agency Membership and Outcomes
- 11 Relation Between Foster Care Experience and Outcomes
- 12 Effects of Optimizing the Foster Care Experience on Outcomes
- 13 Summary and Recommendations
- Appendix A Project Leaders, Staff Members, and Advisors
- Appendix B How Child Maltreatment Was Measured and Aggregated in the Northwest Alumni Study
- Appendix C Placement History and Foster Care Experience Descriptive Statistics
- What Works in Foster Care?
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.