- Title Pages
- ONE The Consequentialist Project for Human Rights
- TWO Exceptions to Libertarian Natural Rights
- THREE The Main Principle
- FOUR What Is Well-Being? What Is Equity?
- FIVE The Two Deepest Mysteries in Moral Philosophy
- SIX Security Rights
- SEVEN Epistemological Foundations for Human Rights
- EIGHT The Millian Epistemological Argument for Autonomy Rights
- NINE Property Rights, Contract Rights, and Other Economic Rights
- TEN Democratic Rights
- ELEVEN Equity Rights
- TWELVE The Most Reliable Judgment Standard for Soft Legal Paternalism
- THIRTEEN Liberty Rights and Privacy Rights
- FOURTEEN Clarifications and Responses to Objections
- FIFTEEN Conclusion
- Human Rights and Human Well-Being
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.