- Title Pages
- 1 Managing Systemic Risk
- 2 Global Governance and International Standard Setting
- 3 The International Legal Framework for International Financial Regulation
- 4 International Soft Law and the Formation of Binding International Financial Regulation
- 5 Strengthening the Global Financial System through Institutional and Legal Reform
- 6 Incentives versus Rules
- 7 The Economics of Systemic Risk in International Settlements
- 8 A Microeconomic Examination of Financial Fragility
- 9 Reforming the Basel Accord and the Use of Subordinated Debt
- 10 Enhancing Corporate Governance for Financial Institutions
- 11 Summing Up and Conclusion
- Global Governance of Financial Systems
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.