- Title Pages
- Introduction The Judaizing Heresy, the Inquisition, and the Conversas
- 1 Jews and Conversas: The First Century of Crypto-Judaism
- 2 The Lives of Judaizing Women after 1492
- 3 Messianic Turmoil circa 1500
- 4 Castilian Conversas at Work
- 5 The López-Villarreal Family: Three Convicted Judaizers (1516–1521)
- 6 The López Women's <i>Tachas</i>
- 7 The Inquisition and the Midwife
- 8 The Judaizers of Alcázar at the End of the Sixteenth Century: “Corks Floating on Water”
- Conclusion Heretics or Daughters of Israel?
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2 Appendix to Alcázar Trials
- Appendix 3
- Heretics or Daughters of Israel?
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.