- Title Pages
- 1 Reasons for Hope for Children and Families: A Perspective and Overview
- 2 Community-Based Interventions in a System of Care and Outcomes Framework
- 3 What Is Case Management?
- 4 The Wraparound Approach
- 5 Multisystemic Therapy
- 6 Treatment Foster Care
- 7 Mentoring to Facilitate Resiliency in High-Risk Youth
- 8 Family Support and Education
- 9 Special Education: Best Practices and First Step to Success
- 10 Integrated Cognitive-Behavior Therapy for Traumatic Stress Symptoms and Substance Abuse
- 11 An Annotated Bibliography of Evidence for Diagnostic-Specific Psychosocial and Psychopharmacological Interventions
- 12 Psychopharmacology in the Context of Systems of Care
- 13 Policy Implications Relevant to Implementing Evidence-Based Treatment
- 14 A Profitable Conjunction: From Science to Service in Children’s Mental Health
- Community Treatment for Youth
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.