- Title Pages
- About the author
- Chief Executives Interviewed
- 1 Heroes in Late Career
- 2 Aging Leaders and Other Aging Workers
- 3 Executive Retirement and the Parade of Future Leaders
- 4 Corporate Folk Heroes: Living Legends or Business Cheerleaders?
- 5 The Hero's Reluctant Farewell
- 6 The Monarch's Departure
- 7 The General's Departure
- 8 The Ambassador's Departure
- 9 The Governor's Departure
- 10 The Small Business Leader Faces Departure
- 11 Parting Patriarchs of the Family Firms
- 12 Riding into the Sunset and Through to Dawn
- Appendix: Chief Executive Succession Survey
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- The Hero’s Farewell
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.