- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 A life course approach to women’s health: does the past predict the present?
- Chapter 2 A life course approach to women’s reproductive health
- Chapter 3 Breast cancer aetiology: where do we go from here?
- Chapter 4 Menopause and gynaecological disorders: a life course perspective
- Chapter 5 A life course approach to coronary heart disease and stroke
- Chapter 6 A life course approach to diabetes
- Chapter 7 A life course approach to musculoskeletal ageing: muscle strength, osteoporosis, and osteoarthritis
- Chapter 8 Depression and psychological distress: a life course perspective
- Chapter 9 Body image: a life course perspective
- Chapter 10 Endocrine pathways in differential well-being across the life course
- Chapter 11 Social and economic trajectories and women’s health
- Chapter 12 Life course influences on women’s social relationships at midlife
- Chapter 13 A life course perspective on women’s health behaviours
- Chapter 14 Overweight and obesity from a life course perspective
- Chapter 15 Sexually transmitted infections and health through the life course
- Chapter 16 Disease trends in women living in established market economies: evidence of cohort effects during the epidemiological transition
- Chapter 17 The life course of Black women in South Africa in the 1990s: generation, age, and period in the decade of HIV and political liberation
- Chapter 18 A life course approach to women’s health: linking the past, present, and future
- A Life Course Approach to Women's Health
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.