- Title Pages
- Preface to the Second Edition
- 1 What is health promotion?
- 2 Public policy and health
- 3 Major health challenges facing the 21st century
- 4 How can behaviour be changed?
- 5 Health promotion in pharmacy practice and primary care
- 6 Concordance in medicine-taking
- 7 Smoking
- 8 Nutrition
- 9 Physical activity
- 10 Oral health
- 11 Contraception and sexual health
- 12 Women’s health
- 13 Baby and child health
- 14 Travel health
- 15 Drug misuse and harm reduction programmes
Health Promotion for Pharmacists
- Health Promotion for Pharmacists
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.