- Title Pages
- 1 Doctors Against Borders
- 2 Whose Security?
- Vignette 1 A Few Days in July
- 3 The “Humanitarian” Response to the Ebola Epidemic in Guinea
- 4 The Initial International Aid Response in Sierra Leone
- 5 Dying of the Mundane in the Time of Ebola
- Vignette 2 Treating, Suffering, and Surviving Ebola
- 6 How Did Médecins Sans Frontières Negotiate Clinical Trials of Unproven Treatments During the 2014–2015 Ebola Epidemic?
- 7 Failing Dr. Khan
- 8 Finding an Answer to Ebola’s Greatest Challenge
- Vignette 3 Children in the Ebola Treatment Centers
- 9 Fear and Containment
- 10 Challenges of Instituting Effective Medevac Policies
- Vignette 4 Returning to the “Ebola World”
- The Politics of Fear
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.