- Title Pages
- Part 1 Publicity, Religion, and the Revival of Politics
- Chapter 1 Understanding the Revival of Politics
- Chapter 2 Religion in Public
- Part 2 A Republic of Arguments
- Chapter 3 The Music (and Din) of the Spheres …
- Chapter 4 … Can Be Heard When Worlds Collide
- Chapter 5 Charting the Islamic Way
- Part 3 Does Arguing Matter?
- Chapter 6 Arab Constitutions, the Many Voices of the Public, and the Word of the One God
- Chapter 7 The Public Politics of the Private Realm
- Chapter 8 Arguing about the Children; Arguing in Front of Them
- Chapter 9 Politics and Policy; Affect and Effect
- Arguing Islam after the Revival of Arab Politics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.