- Title Pages
- 1 Why Didn’t Greek Women Write History?
- 2 Qualified, and Modest about It
- 3 Unbiased Historian and Devoted Daughter
- 4 Crying like a Woman and Writing like a Man
- 5 Gathering Research without Leaving the House
- 6 Deathbed Dramas
- 7 Celebrating an Odd Bird
- 8 A Room of One’s Own
- 9 Ambition and Brotherly Love
- 10 The “Fury of Medea”
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.