- Title Pages
- 1 Religious Belief and Unbelief
- 2 The Epistemic Status of Belief in God
- 3 God, Creation, and Revelation
- 5 Why the Historical Jesus Matters
- 6 Jesus Christ: Saviour or Guru?
- 7 Was Jesus Raised Bodily?
- 8 ‘Seeing’ the Risen Jesus
- 9 Was Jesus Mad, Bad or God?
- 11 Karma or Grace?
- 12 The Wrath of God and the Blood of Chirst
- 13 Bodily Redemption
- 14 The Resurrection of the Dead
- 15 Scripture, Tradition, and Theological Authority
- 16 The Bible is True
- <i>Select Bibliography</i>
- (p.1) Introduction
- Christian Philosophical Theology
Stephen T. Davis (Contributor Webpage)
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.