- Title Pages
- List of Boxes
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Acronyms and Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 What's Wrong with Development Aid?
- 2 Laying the Theoretical Foundations for the Study of Development Aid
- 3 Better Development Through Better Policy?
- 4 Sorting Out the Tangle: Incentives Across Action Situations in Development Aid
- 5 A Formal Analysis of Incentives in Strategic Interactions Involving an International Development Cooperation Agency
- 6 All Aid is Not the Same: The Incentives of Different Types of Aid
- 7 Applying the IAD Framework: The Incentives Inside a Development Agency
- 8 Incentives for Contractors in Aid-Supported Activities
- 9 Sida Aid in Electricity and Natural Resource Projects in India
- 10 Sida Aid in Electricity and Natural Resource Projects in Zambia
- 11 What Have We Learnt About Aid?
- The Samaritan's Dilemma
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.