- Title Pages
- About UNU-WIDER
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations and Acronyms
- List of Contributors
- 1 Inequality, Growth, and Poverty: An Overview of Changes over the Last Two Decades
- 2 Income Distribution Changes and Their Impact in the Post-Second World War Period
- 3 Landownership Inequality and the Income Distribution Consequences of Economic Growth
- 4 Does Educational Achievement Help Explain Income Inequality?
- 5 Rural and Urban Income Inequality and Poverty: Does Convergence between Sectors Offset Divergence within Them?
- 6 Globalization, Technology, and Income Inequality: A Critical Analysis<sup>*</sup>
- 7 External Liberalization, Economic Performance, and Distribution in Latin America and Elsewhere
- 8 Labour Market Institutions and Income Inequality: What are the New Insights after the Washington Consensus?
- 9 Increased Income Inequality in OECD Countries and the Redistributive Impact of the Government Budget
- 10 Income Distribution and Tax and Government Social-Spending Policies in Developing Countries
- 11 The Impact of Adjustment-Related Social Funds on Income Distribution and Poverty
- 12 Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?
- 13 Factor Shares and Resource Booms: Accounting for the Evolution of Venezuelan Inequality
- 14 The Impact of Financial Liberalization and the Rise of Financial Rents on Income Inequality: The Case of Turkey
- 15 The Changing Nature of Inequality in South Africa
- 16 Growth, Structural Change, and Inequality: The Experience of Thailand
- Inequality Growth and Poverty in an Era of Liberalization and Globalization
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.